Mental Health and Addictions Walk-in Clinics
Labrador West Health Centre (enter through main entrance)
No Appointment Necessary
- Monday, Feb. 13, 2017, 2:00-9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017, 4:00-9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2017, 2:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 16, 2017, 2:00-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 18, 2017, 1:00-6:00 p.m.
- Labrador-Grenfell Health advises the public that further information is available by contacting the Mental Health and Addictions Department at 285-8251
- For urgent requests, the public is encouraged to contact the 24-Hour Mental Health Crisis Line – 1-888-737-4668 – a free and confidential service for all ages.
- Other supports include the Peer Support Warm Line – confidential peer support for your mental health – 1-855-753-2560